Digitizing your real estate assets in BIM object language makes it possible to gain reliable and structured knowledge. Digital plans and models provide a complete and dynamic spatial description of the asset to facilitate its management, operation, and maintenance.
Get access to reliable surface areas and automatic queries by surface area type (SUB, SUN, SHOB, SHAB, etc.) by digitizing your assets' models.
It becomes possible to extract information by type of components and equipment on your assets or portfolios (number of elevators by brand and contracts, etc.)
Geolocalize your data and documents with BIM models to better contextualize, understand and share them.
Having a graphical representation of your assets makes it easier to manage them. With Stonal's EDIT application, update the information directly on site.
from 499€ / asset* / year
from 1499€ / asset* / year
from 1999€ / asset* / year
• Automatic analysis of available plans
• Heritage digitization monitoring
• 2D plan viewer
• 3D plan viewer
• Access to the meta library
• Updating of plans via Revit or CAD plugin
• Mobile application to edt plans (Edit)
• Automatic update by purchases (if plugin)
• On-site reliability prioritization tool
• Integration of pins in Edit
• Reliability visits on site (once a year)
* Caveat: tertiary-type asset from 1,000 to 5,000 sqm, with up to 10 tenants. Public sector, contact us.